Does D have any political goals?

Throwaway pleasedeletethisthread at mi.ke
Wed Nov 16 18:45:05 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 18:22:49 UTC, torhu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 16:37:47 UTC, Luna wrote:
>> be "apolitical" and "only talk about code", way more often
>> than not means that you don't want minorities and/or women
>> around.
>
> No, it means we don't want people with authoritarian views
> bossing people around.

I think it means exactly what it says, that is only talk about D,
and everything else, like my post and the entire thread, is
off-topic and should be banned, personal insults especially so.
It really is that simple! Anybody who infers it as some
machination against oneself or groups has an axe to grind, and
wants to make the space into something more than, in this case, D.