Does D have any political goals?

Throwaway throwaway123 at throwaway.com
Wed Nov 16 22:16:51 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 22:13:07 UTC, thebluepandabear
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 22:11:06 UTC,
> thebluepandabear wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 22:08:29 UTC, bachmeier
>> wrote:

>>> Your opinions on these issues are off-topic and not welcome
>>> here. Looks to me that you don't have a problem with
>>> political goals, just that Rust's don't align with yours.
>>> Keep this crap away from here.
>>
>> Never said that at all, I do not care if a community agrees
>> with me or not politically, it does not belong in a language
>> community.
>
> In fact I agreed with many of Rust's statements such as their
> support for Ukraine, I still felt uncomfortable as I believed
> it was not the right place to talk about it.

Why are you bringing Ukraine into this? Putin might kill us all,
while
woke people demanding changes can simply be ignored safely. If you
try to avoid war, war has a way of finding you. We must be
stronger
than simply internet commentators and be prepared to lay down our
lives
for our country and our people.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want peace, prepare for war