Compiling D files on Windows

Larry Hemsley lawrence.hemsley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:34:49 UTC 2022

On 11/16/22 4:48 PM, rikki cattermole wrote:
> Your best bet is probably using ldc instead, with:
>
>    --gdwarf                               - Emit DWARF debuginfo
> (instead of CodeView) for MSVC targets

Using ldc2 with the --gdwarf switch worked to get the symbols where
the debugger could use them. Unfortunately the debugger that Zeus
uses does not work very well.

I apologize for replying directly to each person that gave me
segestions. I didn't know that Thunderbird had a reply to list
option on its menu. Live and learn, I don't reply very often or
even post to this forum or any other for that matter.

Again Thanks for the Help
Larry