Alternative Possibility - Implicit with

TheGag96 thegag96 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:45:59 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 20 November 2022 at 16:29:46 UTC, IchorDev wrote:
> I'm up for changing it to something else, like I've said. It's
> just that I can't think of anything better except maybe
> `#member`, but I think `#` is reserved right?

Could you elaborate on this? I thought I was going nuts until I
saw this reply because last time this was brought up, `#` seemed
to be the most agreed-upon alternative to `.`. If we were to
never deprecate the global scope operator, `#` honestly kind of
makes a lot of sense... It calls back to the "num(ber)" part of
"enumeration". What is `#` reserved for exactly?