Discussion: Porting 58000 lines of D and C++ to jai, Part 0: Why and How

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 23 21:50:19 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 23 November 2022 at 21:20:17 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 November 2022 at 21:17:42 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> I suggest that author to stick to DMD (..)
>
> Damn, typos..

He wrote that DMD is not acceptable for him, that the debug info
in DMD is just wrong somehow.. “DMD has historically had a lot of
issues with the quality of its debug info”
I think that's why the proposal: for development iteration use
DMD, for production LDC is not suitable for his code and his case.