Forum: Reply: re-indentation broken with quotes?

kdevel kdevel at vogtner.de
Sun Nov 27 20:25:59 UTC 2022

Don't know since when but when I click at reply on the post

https://forum.dlang.org/post/tlt15t$tov$1@digitalmars.com

the quotes look like

> > I would like to know if there is a representation of that
> ominous
> > "invalid state" in terms of bits and bytes. Well, it doesn't
> have to.

instead of

> > I would like to know if there is a representation of that
> > ominous "invalid state" in terms of bits and bytes. Well, it
> > doesn't have to.

or

> > I would like to know if there is a representation of that
> > ominous
> > "invalid state" in terms of bits and bytes. Well, it doesn't
> > have to.

It seems that the reply function cannot correctly group lines of
quotes into paragraphs. Reminds me of the famous format=flowed
issues [1] (trailing space on a line means: join the line with
the next one.)

[1] https://joeclark.org/ffaq.html