sumtypes for D

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Nov 29 02:46:26 UTC 2022

On 29/11/2022 3:33 PM, deadalnix wrote:
> Certainly, less boilerplate is good, but I'm trying to get shit done.
> Boilerplate is workable. Broken type system is not.
>
> You guys need an intervention. I'm serious.

Broken and incomplete implementations too.

Seriously, 2-3 days an actual dmd compiler dev could probably get
ModuleInfo exportation on Windows working correctly and we could get
shared library support in D starting to actually be decent.

Just that one fix would mean we could close FOUR issues extremely
easily! And add a whole new realm of possibilities for D.