Is it possible to assign a Comma Expression to a variable?

Lucian Danescu lucidanescu28 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 21:24:43 UTC 2022

To give some context, D-Scanner has a check that warns against
assigning a comma expression to a variable. Example:

```
a = (foo(), bar(), 1); // warn here
```

This check was implemented a while back, and from what I can see,
currently assigning a comma expression results in a compilation
error, hence that check in D-Scanner would not be necessary
anymore.

I just wanted to make sure that it is impossible to assign a
comma expression to a variable, or if it is possible, can someone
please clarify when and maybe give an example?