sumtypes for D

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Wed Nov 30 20:45:20 UTC 2022

On 01/12/2022 9:38 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> This isn't fixing it.
>>
>> Its playing whack-a-mole on symptoms and making it that much harder to
>> verify that DllImport was fixed satisfactorily.
>>

> I don't know what you mean. It fixes the problem in 22367.

The symptom is that dmd is turning on requirement for ModuleInfo when it
shouldn't.

The problem is that we can't turn on ModuleInfo generation via a switch.

We can't turn on ModuleInfo generation because it is not exported.

We can't export it due to DllImport being incomplete.

If we can turn on ModuleInfo generation it too fixes this bug.