Does RedHat DTS have D frontend?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:09:15 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 12 October 2022 at 00:42:56 UTC, Andrey Zherikov
wrote:
> So does RedHat DTS have D frontend? If yes then what version?

I would look for a gdc package. A lot of distros package it
separately even if their gcc is built to enable the language.

The gcc version doesn't necessarily tell you anything - my old
raspbian setup has gdc6 in its package repo and my newer
Slackware install has gdc 9.... gdc9 is when D was upstreamed
into gcc's main source, but both the gdc6 and gdc9 are installed
as separate OS packages, so that little fact doesn't mean much to
the user.

It looks like red hat's search needs an account*, but I'd suggest
you just search for gdc in there and see if it comes up.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/6864/how-to-search-for-official-rhel-packages