Ideas for D Conference Talks

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Fri Oct 14 12:41:28 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 9 October 2022 at 18:04:36 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Instead of guessing what people would find interesting, what
> would you all like to hear me talk about at the upcoming D
> conference?

If you want a workshop style of conference then I suggest how
error handling should look like. There is desire to get rid of
libunwrap and inability to optimize current exceptions. I think
there is already a draft for a DIP for value based exceptions.
Possible ABI changes for return based exceptions and so on. This
is a workshop that we have enough information to have a
constructive discussion for possible solutions.