C++ pattern matching is coming

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed Oct 26 12:30:44 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 26 October 2022 at 10:51:03 UTC, German Diago wrote:

> whether we like it or not, the kings of native.

You are more `radical` than me. Yes, `C++` means that there are
many `libs`. Therefore, I suggest that vigorously developing the
interfacing with `C++`, as well as `tutorials`. There are too few
learning materials.
Personally, I like the concept of `RAII` very much. I will not
discuss `GC`. every one has his own hobby.
`Interfacing C++` and `BetterC` are all good directions!