Is D really that bad?

AnimusPEXUS animuspexus at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:23:16 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 09:51:04 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Is D really that bad?

D isn't bad. D is good. it's just needs many bugfixing and more
stability (without which it's complicated to even advertise it to
use it for prod) and also it needs more stable and maintained
tools (frameworks) for many things, like bindings for wayland and
better wasm/wasi support. and more interesting things, like
docker/kubernetes does for Go.

Also, I'm trying here to figure out how to write wasm runtime
support (yes, I know about adr's one), and I think there should
be better documentation/api generator/browser, like
golang's/python's godoc/pydoc servers.