Is D really that bad?

Guillaume Piolat first.last at spam.org
Fri Oct 28 12:45:00 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 11:54:14 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

> Sounds pretty good from the samples! Any reviews yet, or is it
> too new and we'll have to wait a bit? I'd love to read about it.

Checkout its gearspace.com thread. There was so much new releases
in September that no influencer or journalist had the time to try
it. So it gets listed with PR copypasta, without actual trial.
This is very common for this field, it is completely dominated by
marketing. Actual reviews exist in italian and ukrainian AFAIK.