Is D really that bad?

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:09:29 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 14:03:52 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 13:43:54 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> When people say we have pattern matching and they use a
>> template to prove their point, it doesn't attract people, it
>> drive them away
>
> What would it take to drive you away?
>
> Apparently none of these things are actually deal breakers,
> even to you.

It does drive me away, hence why i dab with zig a little, even
thought i hate its ergonomics, it has the features that matter to
me as builtin language feature

You should try more languages and expand your knowledge, people
are coming up with great ideas, hence why i try to push them
here, contrary to most people here, i want D to grow, and it
starts by acknowledging your shortcomings