Is D really that bad?

bachmeier no at spam.net
Fri Oct 28 20:51:56 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 20:41:13 UTC, Ali wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 19:42:43 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> Bro, that quote would make D the most used language in the
>> known universe
>
> stop being sympathetic towards D, yes, it could have been in a
> better place, but it is not, it will not, it is what it is
>
> sympathy towards D will change nothing
>
> Walter is a nice guy, and you wish his language did better, you
> wish he was in a better place, but nice people dont always win,
> it is what it is
>
> I dont know what is it exactly about D that drive so many
> people to have that much sympathy for it

Have you ever used a language other than D? If so, you will find
that, no matter which one it is, there are things you don't like
about it or that you think could have been done better. If you
don't like D, don't use it, but there's no value in writing
condescending posts telling those of us that do that we're too
dumb to know we shouldn't.