Is D really that bad?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Oct 29 01:59:13 UTC 2022

On 10/28/2022 2:51 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
> And still, people still think Zig is better for some reason.

Zig has very good marketing.

The best thing we can do, is simply write articles about the programs we write in D.

Submit presentation proposals at conferences other than DConf help a *lot*. And
the people who have presented at DConf in the past already have presentations
ready to go. Please just submit them!

Even for CPPCON. Submit a proposal about interfacing D to C++.

Or do one of those youtube videos showing yourself developing a D program.