Is there an 'rdmd' equivalent for C lang?

Antonio abcde at ggmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:46:27 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 21:16:51 UTC, ikelaiah wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 03:34:32 UTC, Jack wrote:
>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10766900/is-there-a-repl-for-c-programming
>>
>> i think i have used some of those ages ago tho. give try out
>
> Gems! Many thanks for this Jack. I'll try them out.
>
> Regards,
> Ikel

Hi Ikel,

A bit late but I thought it could be useful.

There's a C compiler (tcc[1]) from Fabrice Bellard that has the
option '-run' that allows to automatically run the generated
executable.

It even allows you write 'scripts' in C: #!/usr/local/bin/tcc -run

Hope this helps.
Antonio

[1] https://bellard.org/tcc/