Regarding the proposed Binray Literals Deprecation

Puneet Goel puneet at coverify.com
Fri Sep 9 16:55:18 UTC 2022

I recently saw a talk by Walter Bright in the recently concluded
DConf where Walter made a case for dropping compiler support for
Binary literals.

I use Dlang for hardware. Binary literals are scattered
everywhere in my code. D is a systems programming language. And
thanks to industry-wide FPGA/CPU consolidation, programmable
hardware is projected to grow big in the coming years.

Please reconsider binary literal deprecation.