Regarding the proposed Binray Literals Deprecation

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:49:01 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 02:31:05 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> I haven't seen CPUs that were documented in octal since the
> PDP-11, even though it didn't quite work with 16 bits.

You caught me. I've never actually programmed anything in my
entire life and just made all this up. It is true, no such thing
exists. No programmer anywhere has ever had use for octal nor
binary, and if they did, I wouldn't know anyway since I'm a huge
fraud.

I only come to these forums because I'm a compulsive liar
dedicated to sabotaging the D language. Why? I don't know. I
guess I just like to watch the world burn.