Regarding the proposed Binray Literals Deprecation

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Sat Sep 10 15:28:05 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 15:21:50 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
> I actually find myself rather counting digits of decimal number
> literals (when not using D of course or in real life).

A note on that:
I really like *underscore* being used as *thousands separator*.

Way easier to parse than having to decipher whether a number is
written in English or German (applies to a lot of other locales,
too!).

##### Example:

`1.000` vs `1,000` – which one is “one thousand” and which is
“one and zero thousandths”?

We might have different opinions on that, but we all will agree
on `1_000` meaning “one thousand” :)