Regarding the proposed Binray Literals Deprecation

Max Samukha maxsamukha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:06:41 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 15 September 2022 at 06:42:34 UTC, Daniel Nielsen
wrote:

> Besides C23 it's also a gnu extension. We added other gnu/clang
> extension to ImportC such as typed enum : uint32_t etc.

Yeah, I read this:

"Implementation Defined: Adjustment to the ImportC dialect is
made to match the behavior of the C compiler that the D compiler
is matched to, i.e. the Associated C Compiler."

as LDC/GDC will have to support every C extension gnu/clang
supports.