D lexer, parser, and ImportC parser are now standalone

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:27:33 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 13 April 2023 at 13:29:01 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> On 14/04/2023 1:24 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> Maybe I could try with DMD `master`. Although `digger` no
>> longer seems to work so I bet it's gonna be a pain building
>> everything from scratch.
>
> You don't need to build dmd, so digger won't be helpful anyway.

It's been fixed in the meantime:
https://github.com/CyberShadow/Digger/issues/98

And yes now I realize this isn't supposed to be used with just a
regular D install, as it needs to import into DMD modules which
aren't part of the release package.