Meetup in Böblingen, Germany? April 15-19

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Fri Apr 14 13:01:29 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 12 April 2023 at 13:12:02 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
> [...]
>
> ahh, couldn't do it. Easter chores.
> If you happen to be in Munich sometime, then there are more ppl
> to meet I assume.

seems like we are going to meet on Saturday. I'm probably going
to go by car and return the same day.

If you, or anyone else, want a pick up from somewhere around
Munich/Augsburg/Ingolstadt or anywhere in between those and
Böblingen:

- starting some time afternoon
- returning some time in the evening/night (same day, arrival at
most ~2am back home)

feel free to ping me here, on discord, on matrix, or per mail.

Since I'm likely going to be driving anyway, would be happy to be
able to be the driver and drive everyone who wants to join ^^

So in summary if you are somewhere in this highlighted region, or
can easily come there by train and back, there are good chances I
can pick you up:

![pickup area](https://wfr.moe/f6zADW.png)

I think any D users (and others who want to join I guess) are
welcome here!