run.dlang.io & tour.dlang.org seem to be down

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:16:47 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 26 April 2023 at 14:10:21 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> run.dlang.io & tour.dlang.org seem to be down (I used
> https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ to confirm).

Petar Kirov is trying to get it sorted. In short, this is one of
the servers that none of us has admin access to, and no one is
able to ssh into it at the moment. We've been planning to move
both services to a server under foundation control, but Petar
hadn't had time to make that happen.

I expect this outage is going to force the relocation. Petar can
provide any updates on that.