Which IDE has the best support for D?

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:20:01 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 2 August 2023 at 11:54:35 UTC, sighoya wrote:
> I've last written D in eclipse, however, the support for D was
> constrained to syntax highlighting and grammar correctness.
>
> Is there any IDE with semantic reasoning at least for non
> templated code?

Currently, I have been using VSCode using the extension code-d.
It gives a really nice code completion, syntax highlight and good
error checking before compilation, I use it for 90% of the code I
develop.

I have also used Intellij D plugin, for Android Studio. It works
nicely, but I still prefer the VSCode experience.

I use Visual Studio with Visual D for debugging my projects.