raylib wasm

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:49:35 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 15 August 2023 at 04:33:27 UTC, monkyyy wrote:
> https://github.com/crazymonkyyy/raylib-wasm-demo
>
> So I have this demo of raylib running
>
> Whats broken in wasm that I actually care about, whos using
> wasm at all, etc etc etc etc

That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing, seems like using
emscripten with D has gotten very easy looking at your build
script! that's very good to know!

I'm also working on a wasm project (game), i went the custom
runtime path (i don't use emscripten, so i have to build
everything from scratch, but that's what i prefer doing)

We could, and probably should, have an entry for the website to
mention D working great with WASM, that's a technology with great
potential for growth

We should also speed up the inclusion of a simple allocator API,
to make sharing libraries easier

WASM is good stuff