Unused import tool

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Aug 16 14:15:06 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 07:27:34 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 05:26:11 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>
>> You can handle nested import declarations without the scope.
>> [..]
> Walter has made it clear that such linting behavior will not be
> accepted in dmd

I know, but he should make an exception for unused imports.
That's really a check that is tied to which and how sources are
compiled. I find absurd to have to write a driver that will
handle the exact same arguments, while that would just work if
done in the compiler, to be frank.

It's another story when it's about linting something localized.
But in the case we're talking about, well, you've get my point.