[OT] Godot Engine: Disable C++ exception handling

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Fri Aug 18 12:32:48 UTC 2023

On 8/15/23 04:25, ryuukk_ wrote:
> 6 years ago:
> https://github.com/tgehr/DIPs/blob/tuple-syntax/DIPs/DIP1xxx-tg.md
>
> What happened for things to stop moving? D is in best position to be
> leading at doing better than C/C++

I got very busy with work (both day job and other volunteering
engagements) and personal issues. Also quite a few people are pushing
for the scope of that DIP to be expanded beyond what can reasonably be
expected to be put into the language and I am not really motivated to
fight about it. As a result the implementation of the feature is not
finished. Also, some parts of the design do still need to be improved.