Define an order for allMembers traits

Alexandru Ermicioi alexandru.ermicioi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:44:53 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 14:24:46 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> So the question is we guarantee lexical order in the cases
> where no meta programming is used to introduce members?
> I think we can do that.

No lexical, please. It would be worse, than order in which
elements are declared.

At least with the later, you could also use it for some
meaningful order, such as first declared takes priority for some
action, or etc. Having it all sorted lexical would hinder it.
Besides, lexical ordering can also be done already at compile
time.