Serialization library candidate review request

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:18:17 UTC 2023

On Monday, 28 August 2023 at 19:07:39 UTC, user1234 wrote:
> On Sunday, 27 August 2023 at 19:39:05 UTC, GrimMaple wrote:
>> [...]
>> I tried to make it as universal as I could, but any
>> suggestions are welcome for a discussion.
>
> I had a quick look yesterday. One thing I have noticed is that
> virtual setter/getters dont seem to be supported.

I took a quick look and I don't think I fully understood what you
meant. Meanwhile, I made a small snippet of how I understood your
point, here's an example:

```d
@safe unittest
{
     static class A
     {
         @serializable int b() @safe { return 0; }
     }

     static class B : A
     {
         override int b() @safe { return 1; }
     }

     B b = new B();

     assert(serializeToJSONString(cast(A)b) == `{"b":1}`);
}
```

I don't know if it's what you expected, but this unittest passes.