D Is Awesome

D mir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:31:54 UTC 2023

I have been silently following this forum for a long time.
Learning the D language and developing myself in this area has
been a very exciting experience. In this process, learning and
applying new things is really enjoyable. I am grateful to the
creators of the D language and everyone who has contributed to
it. Thank you for your existence and efforts.

I love the D language more compared to other languages I use. I
didn't have enough experience to offer this language to my
clients in my professional life, but now I plan to use it as the
default language in both our own systems and our clients'
systems. I hope the value of the D language will be more widely
recognized in the coming days. Thank you all again.