D Is Awesome

D mir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 23:45:00 UTC 2023

On Monday, 4 December 2023 at 17:37:20 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> Nice. What kind of systems are you talking about?
> And btw are you using libraries? Which ones if "yes"?

Currently, my focus is on web-based projects. I am conducting my
work using Handy Httpd and enhancing my knowledge in Socket
programming. With what I've learned, I'm trying to develop my own
experimental Web Framework in the D language.

Additionally, I am working on a identity management system and an
educational platform. My goal is to integrate my services into
the D language and launch these systems live in the early days of
the new year.