Temporary tour and editor

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:36:10 UTC 2023

On Friday, 10 November 2023 at 09:43:22 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> Since some have seen but some have missed it, I temporarily
> hosted the tour and editor here until the old one is up:
>
> http://dlang.northeurope.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/
> http://dlang.northeurope.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/editor

It's been almost 1 month. This situation affects those who are
new to D, and I also suffer from not being able to show a code to
someone.

Can we find a solution that will not leave us needing 3rd party
applications? I have a 4-core unlimited ARM server in the
Frankfurt location, and I can allocate 8 GB of memory for this
purpose.

SDB at 79