Puzzled

Don Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:31:53 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 13 December 2023 at 17:59:14 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 12/13/2023 7:55 AM, Don Allen wrote:
>> I'm going to add a guess here: the field references passed by
>> alias to bletch are to main.s.bar and main.s.baz, so passing
>> 's' to bletch at runtime doesn't help, since the field
>> references are not to bletch.s.bar, etc.
>
> Right.

Walter -- I wanted to thank you for your responses. They have
helped me to better understand what's happening. Perhaps I'm
thinking of templates too much as a macro pre-processor; I
clearly need to spend more time with template documentation.