dmd command line scripting experiments and observations

Witold Baryluk witold.baryluk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 12:45:50 UTC 2023

On Monday, 25 December 2023 at 12:29:19 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Monday, 25 December 2023 at 12:16:46 UTC, Witold Baryluk
> wrote:
>> On Monday, 25 December 2023 at 11:59:35 UTC, Witold Baryluk
>> wrote:
>> This is quite limit tho in general. What if I want to also
>> support things more types than just double, and do it
>> efficiently (cdouble, BigInt, other custom types).
>
> Maybe if you are able to change spaces with tabs (create tsv
> file) this tool will help you https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils

I am able to change space to tabs. But I do not want. I strongly
prefer spaces.

As I mentioned before, I have a custom tool called `kolumny`,
that does what tsv-utils do, and way more. I want something more
generic, also the reason for my post is not to solve my problem
in particular (In case you missed the point of the post), but
about language design, and make D useful in wider area of
applications.