Best Commercial Segue into D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 06:52:14 UTC 2023

On 2/15/23 03:17, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

 > 1. They never used D before and were told to go code in D by their
 > employers.

An anecdote: As you know, I used D for developer tools in the automotive
industry. One of our colleagues has always been impressed with the
tools. I've learned recently that he had told his brother about D, who
also happened to work in the automotive industry.

And his brother ended up choosing D for a project just because their C
programmers hated C++ and their C++ programmers hated C. :) In the end,
an intern was forced to use D. :)

Ali