How to turn off the pokies machine's drum

whitesanchez karlshady1990 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:38:45 UTC 2023

I have a pretty basic three-row, five-roll slot machine.

I've been trying to figure out a problem for several hours, but
I'm stuck. The roll animation is at issue. I'm assuming the
following:

There are at least 10 symbols on the roll, but only three are
visible on the screen (the rest is above the screen - invisible)

The sketching begins when you click on the space (I managed to do
it)

I created the spinning action of the roller so that if the final
sign is directly above it, the position is reset. Say it succeeds

The issue I ran into was not knowing how to stop the reel after
three seconds.