dub: JSON, SDL, YAML, TOML, what color should we paint it ?

Bradley Chatha sealabjaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:34:45 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 15:22:41 UTC, Bradley Chatha
wrote:

Adding onto my reply: Adopting HCL could be a potentially strange
but interesting choice since it has a slightly more extensive
(though still limited) feature set for a config language, namely:
interpolation; ability to call but not define functions, and
support for certain kinds of expressions such as list
comprehensions (at least I think that's native to the language
and not a Terraform addon).

Of course there's still the lack of an implementation available
to D though.