Send me your list of D gripes and wishes

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:25:34 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 25 December 2022 at 18:16:59 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> We can't add things to Phobos because of leadership. In the
> last 10 years we have only added allocators and loggers to
> experimental, and only one of them was complete enough to come
> out of experimental. It has nothing at all to do with some flag
> why we can't put things in. It has always been a nightmare.

I guess that's true if you're adding an entire module. When
adding an individual function, or a new overload of existing one,
in my experience the issue main issue is the amount and length of
review cycles. It's better now than a few years ago thanks to the
PR managers.