The future of Int128 support in D language

Johan j at j.nl
Sun Jan 8 17:36:07 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 17:25:29 UTC, Siarhei Siamashka
wrote:
> On Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 11:53:52 UTC, Johan wrote:
>> On Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 11:51:19 UTC, Johan wrote:
>>>
>>> Submit PRs to LDC's Phobos.
>>> https://github.com/ldc-developers/phobos
>>
>> Or probably LDC's druntime is better:
>> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/master/runtime/druntime/src/core/int128.d
>
> Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know.

I like that you splitted the implementation into a separate file,
that's a good idea.

GDC also can benefit of a specialized implementation. Probably
good to ask Iain of how best to approach these specializations
(i.e. what files, how to forward to the specialized
implementation from the upstream druntime file, ...)

-Johan