The future of Int128 support in D language

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Mon Jan 9 21:04:06 UTC 2023

On Monday, 9 January 2023 at 17:26:58 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> I'm going to be the party pooper but this is completely and
> 100% useless work. It's not a dunk on you and your work, more
> on all the decision that preceeds it that lead to you even
> attempting to do this.
>
> [...]

You could help us revive this PR then. ;-)

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6743

Most of it would just be slowly adding the explicit construction
to the code base as a "refactor" before introducing the
double-int type proper.

Another attempt at salvaging the original work

https://github.com/ibuclaw/dmd/tree/ctinteger