D companies in Germany

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:40:46 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 15:19:04 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
> Not sure if this is the best place to ask but online search
> didn't provide much info.
>
> I wonder which companies in Germany use D currently. Since I am
> living in Munich, I know only that "Funkwerk" uses D in prod
> (not sure to what extent though). What about "MaibornWolff
> GmbH" and "Valtech Mobility"? Do you know any other German
> company that uses D in production?

I don't know about Germany, but the situation with companies
using D is not looking good. Though depending on your level of
knowledge, you could push up the language to some enterprises
trying to sell it, there's a bunch of people which has done that
already on forums, at least as a POC you may be able to get it.

Btw, learning D makes you understand a lot of C and C++ (thus
rocking interviews which ask about how they work on internal
levels)