[Help Needed] - Custom runtime assertion bug

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:25:02 UTC 2023

So, I've been implementing the mini druntime using adam's initial
work. Right now I've found a problem where I didn't seem to find
anything about.

So, I've got this working: `assert(false, "Hello from assert");`
which is `_d_assert_msg`.

The problem right now is the combination of `_d_assert_msg` and
`_d_arraycatnTX`.

Both are implemented right now, but it fails on my test on:
```d
string t = "test";
assert(false, t~t);
```

The type info that I'm getting in the step of `_d_arraycatnTX` is
null for some reason when ussing assertions. Does anyone knows
why is this happening?

Needles to say, `_d_arraycatnTX` is already tested for situations
where no assert is involved.