Dub Registry Password Reset Seems to be Broken Again

Ruby The Roobster rubytheroobster at yandex.com
Mon Jan 16 16:52:42 UTC 2023

Today, after having not worked on my hobby project in ages, I
tried to log into the official dub registry.  Me, having
forgotten my password in these few months, provided my email
address for a password reset, but I got no email.  I also tested
password resets on a burner account, and I got an email there.
So it seems that gmail addresses are blocked from having their
passwords reset now, because it worked in the past.