ModuleInfo, Object.localClasses(), and Object.find() - any users?

psyscout oracle.gm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:43:50 UTC 2023

On Friday, 9 December 2022 at 22:20:28 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Currently, the ModuleInfo struct generated for each module also
> includes a pointer to the ClassInfo for every class in that
> module.

I was planning to use "localClasses" to build a factory aware of
classes to instantiate. The approach with mixin template doesn't
look that handy, it is easy to forget it.

It would be great to have another way of registering classes in
factory, but as I can see there is only localClasses is straight
forward option as for me.

So let me please know, if it is going to deprecated soon.

Thank you