D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

Guillaume Piolat first.last at spam.org
Mon Jul 3 12:39:00 UTC 2023

On Monday, 3 July 2023 at 11:56:40 UTC, GrimMaple wrote:

> So to help projects in D you should re-write them in C? Huge W
> for the language, GG. Big confidence boost!

If I can keep part of my stack in C by just not translating them
to D then it would be a win, since then you get the breadth of C
libs + faster compile time. The pragma(pack) and __align work is
needed to get there... it's not lack of confidence not to start a
JPEG decoder from scratch, it is way faster to translate.