Do you want to help me fix static AA initialization?

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:18:03 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 29 June 2023 at 19:48:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a fix for static associative array initialization.
> Basically, I have a project called `newaa` which is a
> library-based copy of D's associative arrays. The url is here:
> https://github.com/schveiguy/newaa
>
> [...]

I have copied the druntime implementation of AAs into the dmd
compiler and allowed it to build static array literals.
It needs some work to make it really generic but it would be
something to look at:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/compare/master...UplinkCoder:dmd:aaConstantLiteral