IBT/BTI instructions and D compilers

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Mon Jul 10 12:46:14 UTC 2023

On 11/07/2023 12:16 AM, Brian Callahan wrote:
> All good. I'm just asking about the status of IBT/BTI instructions being
> emitted by DMD and LDC. That's all.

I should give you some feedback however.

When I looked up the appropriate keywords, all I got from Google was all
but one completely useless links. The one useful one is by Intel
targeting people who are already pretty deep into attack mitigation.

If this is anything to go by, there are no migration guidelines. So not
very likely its going to have an implementation by anyone ;)