We're long overdue for a "D is awesome" post

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:03:57 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 00:47:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
>> On 5/30/23 5:42 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>>
>> D not only r0x0rs, D boulders!!
>
> Indeed it does!
>
> -Steve

More than admit it, I want it to look cool and humble at the same
time. IMO this wil be possible with
[IVY](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/lktxmzdcmaagtrswpily@forum.dlang.org)...

I am working on a project of about 1 Kloc. The project is so
simple (thanks to D!) that it is unnecessary to explain. However,
since I am working with string and dchar, I will add JSON and
File System simultaneously in the future. For now, I don't need
it at all and I'm not in a rush.

Even a simple wrapper below makes it easy for me to use in a
foreach. I like to write code with D.

![snippet](http://www.sdb.net.tr/dlang/images/stripRange001.jpg)

SDB at 79